Propane Gas Leak-Millville Vol. Fire Co. Assist - Unit block Amandas Way-Ocean View
Friday, September 18, 2015
On Friday, 18 September 2015, in the early evening, your Bethany Beach Volunteer Fire Company received an alarm to support Millville Volunteer Fire Company with a propane gas leak in the unit block of Amandas Way in Ocean View.
Bethany Beach Fire Company assisted with Quint 5, manned by a crew of 5 firefighters, under the direction of Chief Brian Martin, Deputy Chief Shane Truitt, EMT/FF Billy Ireland, EMT/FF Sam Crawford and Lt. Steve Lett. Traffic Control 70, manned by Bill Bowden Sr. also responded and assisted with traffic control at Amandas Way and Route 26.
Any additional information needed can be obtained from Millville Fire Company.